Building Façade Optimization
(Qty: area in sq.ft.)
Façade design and optimization studies play a very important role in building design goals as it helps in improving the energy performance of the building. Façade design and optimization leads to:
- Improvement of usable spaces
- Reduction of thermal loads
- Improved natural light and ventilation in the building
Envelope thermal resistance analysis is the process of defining the ratio of the temperature difference between the indoors and outdoors of a building to the rate of heat flow per unit area. This data helps achieving thermal comfort in the spaces for users.
Working stages –
- Study of the proposed/existing design
- Conceptual design solutions and materials recommendations in regards of optimization
- Envelope thermal resistance analysis to be done for the proposed/existing design
- Conceptual design solutions and material recommendations to achieve optimized thermal resistance.
- Detailed/technical drawings for the purpose of execution as applicable