Architecture for Individual House
(Qty: area in sq.ft.)
Stage 1: Schematic Design Stage
The applicable byelaws are implemented in detail for all the available concessions to the property such as the various setbacks, applicable heights, parking requirements, and other legal provisions required for a design to take shape. The site development framework is set up and the initial planning of columns and the skeleton of the building is planned as per areas distribution calculations.
During this stage, all the technical requirements for a property are put in place for the first impression of the size and shape of a building. This is mostly through a record of the client brief of requirements. Combined with the site opportunities and constraints, a building starts to take shape.
Stage 2: Concept Design Stage
1) Layout Planning
2) Mood Board Presentation: up to 3 looks to be provided
3) 2 Virtual Meetings
4) Feasibility of Green Features: Design analysis for a building to investigate which green features or strategies could be incorporated and how functional they will be. Conceptual design solutions and recommendations for possible greening.
Based on the selected look, we proceed to the next stage to detail out the selected design.
Stage 3: Development Stage
1) Layout Planning of the selected design
2) Mood Board Presentation: final look and feel of the project
3) Bill of Quantities (BOQ) Costing: This is a line-by-line costing sheet of all major elements of the design to gain a better understanding of the construction cost for the selected design
4) 3D Views (3 included)
5) 2 Virtual Meetings
At the end of this stage, the design process is complete and the ecoinch team now proceeds to the next stage to produce good for construction / ready for fabrication drawings that can be used by the sub-contractors (such as civil, electrical, plumbing, mechanical, landscape, etc) for execution of the project.
Stage 4: Technical Drawings Stage
1) Working Drawings: Plans, elevations, details
2) Building Services (electrical, plumbing, air-conditioning)
3) BOQ Costing: a blank template is also provided that can be used by the owner to get quotations from other contractors. An apple-to-apple comparison can be done based on the quotations provided by contractors using the detailed technical drawings and specifications given in this stage.
4) 1 Virtual Meeting
Rate is in per square foot of built-up area. Please enter your project’s area to calculate cost at the time of check-out (quantity). For plots where FAR is not confirmed, default FAR is assumed as 1.5 times the plot area (as total built-up area). This total FAR area will be used for calculation of fees, irrespective of whether the whole area is utilized or not currently.
Exclusions: Landscape Architecture, Interior Architecture, Graphic Design and Signage