As an inter-disciplinary team, we specialize in the greening of built environment and work in the areas of green building, sustainable architecture, interior design and responsible construction. A combination of hi-tech and low-tech building science technologies are used to deliver services that meet basic needs and enrich the lives of customers.
Our philosophy addresses the four dimensions of green:
Physical: From greening of products to buildings, anything that affects the physical environment and well-being of end-users.
Mental: Greening of beautiful interiors, design and urban planning that makes users cheerful, efficient and comfortable.
Financial: Making a business case for decisions big and small. The only way for something to be sustainable is for it to be financially relevant as well. Green presents various opportunities to save or make money through its lifecycle, which is presented through easy to understand metrics.
Social: Greening the social impact of buildings to bring about positive change. Socially responsible interactions define the quality of relationships people and corporations maintain with their peers, clients and colleagues as well as external stakeholders.
The innovative eco+inch approach is used to deliver (green) plus (measured) outcomes. This implies quantification of value. Be it money saved or earned, energy saved or produced, amount of scientifically useful daylight, calculation of water conserved, waste weighing and diversion from landfill and so on. Finally, the team is able to calculate the overall value of the product, property or company itself based on its green quotient in addition to other factors.
We have two firms:
Ecoinch Services Pvt. Ltd.: Turnkey Execution and Green Buildings (established in 2019)
Rationale de Design: Architecture and Sustainable Design (established in 2013)
What Others Are Saying About Us
- Design & Drawings
- Execution & Monitoring
- Ecoinch is an established brand with solid credentials
- Brand commitment: Total Quality Management (TQM)
- Faster delivery through standby teams
- Easier process, streamlined for ease of use
- Cheaper as it saves costly re-works
- Ours is a universal service. What sets Ecoinch apart?
- Efficient style of working
- Effective in design and execution
- Our team executes a wide spectrum of design and planning analyses before execution for which we have ready capability and expertise. Some of these include:
- Design Optimization Studies
- Comfort Optimization Studies like thermal, visual and acoustic comfort
- Performance Optimization Studies like Energy efficiency analysis, indoor environmental quality studies, health and wellbeing compliance solutions
- Our services are availed by clients who are conscious of their environment, health and well-being of their occupants and employees and who want eco friendly architecture
- We do not sell to everyone
- On time
- Within budget
- These are our guarantees and we honour them as long as the client does follow our proven track for achieving project success.
C1 – Clarity: Clear and unambiguous language and imagery
C2 – Credibility: Realistic, accessible, verifiable and endorsed claims
C3 – Comparability: Simple, meaningful and like-for-like comparisons
To create and maintain spaces that are people-centric, technology-driven and environmentally-responsible.
Mr. Anupam Jain holds degrees like Master of Building Science (University of Southern California, USA), Bachelor of Architecture (Sushant School of Art & Architecture, Gurugram), Certificate in Management with dual specialization in Marketing and Managing People (IIT Bombay), Graduate Certificate in Urbanism & the Built Environment (University of Southern California, USA).
He has worked for over 16 years in different countries with various brands as an architect and senior green building specialist. The team collectively has worked extensively on big and small projects in India and USA, as well as in Canada, UAE, China and Korea.
The Power of Sustainable Design
Here is a video to show how a building can become a leader through prior planning, under the right guidance and through the power of a strong team’s efforts. Our team drives sustainable design like the one below.